Last Updated: March 23, 2022
Release notes provide information on the features and improvements in each release. This page includes release notes for platform and content changes.
July 11, 2023
Scores by factor report enhancements
June 27, 2023
Added new assessment types 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9
June 5, 2023
The issue of skipping the training section during the plan review resolved
Include only post test results for calculating the Overall Score
Chart Download Issue
May 30, 2023
Fixed the Score Page UI glitch in both pre and post assessment score pages
May 23, 2023
Addressed 508 Compliance Issues
April 25, 2023
When the training is paused, it shows the default pause instruction and added the pause instruction message as dynamic and configurable
March 21, 2023
Added the Average time to completion, Average days to completion, Average Minutes Per day, Total DEIA workforce hours calculation to the User Activity Report
February 2, 2023
Added the respective report type as a file name when downloading and removed the empty start date and end date columns from the report
December 14, 2022
- When a domain training is paused, a message will be shown to the user
November 30, 2022
- Added a “GDPR Delete” button that removed participant affiliation but retained data for use in group data reporting
- Added a “Delete” button to remove the account from the domain. The account and all related data will be removed from all reports and dashboard views
November 16, 2022
- Minor UI changes; updated “Overall Score” dashboard label.
October 20, 2022
- When a plan is attached to a task, domain, or account, it will not allow the user to delete the plan.
- When the plan is not attached to anything it can be deleted, and the instruction will not be seen anywhere in the application
October 15, 2022
- Made changes to the certificate of completion message to be more generic
October 12, 2022
- Fixed an HTML tag issue
October 11, 2022
- Fixed an issue in reports where if all the records belong to the same date, the graph would be empty and won’t show any results
September 15, 2022
- Fixed an issue in user groups field that breaks the account update flow, added error messages to the UI for user clarification
August 11, 2022
- Made changes to how deleted user accounts are stored in the database
March 24, 2022
- Ability to configure app with customer’s logo and colors.
- Bug fixes.
March 16, 2022
- API improvements.
- Functionality updates and look & feel finalization for administration portal.
- Final changes to achieve full accessibility compliance.
- Bug fixes.
January 24, 2022
- Availability of full API documentation.
- Look & feel updates to administration portal.
- Improvements in registration and log-in user experience.
- Bug fixes.
December 3, 2021
- Ability to configure assessment preamble on a customer by customer basis.
- Ability for system administrators to download user Account information as needed.
- Bug fixes.
November 15, 2021
- Configuration settings allowing for 1) video fast forward and/or 2) optional journal entries.
- Enable functionality for distributing content to group discussion leaders.
- Changes to improve consistency in Admin table views.
November 2, 2021
- New system generated email to communicate new account access info to users when accounts are created manually or through API.
- New system generated email after a pre-defined inactivity period to remind users to completed assigned tasks.
- Added “Share on LinkedIn” button to completion certificate.
October 13, 2021
- Optional setting allowing users to free-from navigate through training modules.
October 5, 2021
- Performance improvements for admin Dashboard & Reports.
- Video play bar changes to prevent fast forwarding through videos.
- Added ability to assign independent assessment(s) across multiple Plans.
- Enhanced detailed explanation for Overall Score.
Go Culture performs scheduled maintenance on system infrastructure on a regular basis. The maintenance window schedule will show allocated time, but actual time is usually much shorter.
Scheduled Maintenance for Server Security Updates
Scheduled daily, 1:00 am Central, fifteen (15) minute duration allocation. Will only be performed when security patches are available.
Scheduled Maintenance for Feature/Function Release
– Scheduled for March 24, 2022. Fifteen (15) minute duration allocation.
– Scheduled for March 16, 2022. Fifteen (15) minute duration allocation.
– Scheduled for January 24, 2022. Fifteen (15) minute duration allocation.
– Scheduled for December 3, 2021. Fifteen (15) minute duration allocation.
– Scheduled for November 15, 2021. Fifteen (15) minute duration allocation.
– Scheduled for November 2, 2021. Fifteen (15) minute duration allocation.
– Scheduled for October 13, 2021. Fifteen (15) minute duration allocation.
If you have any questions regarding this system information, you may contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.