Last Updated: March 23, 2022
Release notes provide information on the features and improvements in each release. This page includes release notes for platform and content changes.
December 14, 2022
- When a domain training is paused, a message will be shown to the user
November 30, 2022
- Added a “GDPR Delete” button that removed participant affiliation but retained data for use in group data reporting
- Added a “Delete” button to remove the account from the domain. The account and all related data will be removed from all reports and dashboard views
November 16, 2022
- Minor UI changes; updated “Overall Score” dashboard label.
October 20, 2022
- When a plan is attached to a task, domain, or account, it will not allow the user to delete the plan.
- When the plan is not attached to anything it can be deleted, and the instruction will not be seen anywhere in the application
October 15, 2022
- Made changes to the certificate of completion message to be more generic
October 12, 2022
- Fixed an HTML tag issue
October 11, 2022
- Fixed an issue in reports where if all the records belong to the same date, the graph would be empty and won’t show any results
September 15, 2022
- Fixed an issue in user groups field that breaks the account update flow, added error messages to the UI for user clarification
August 11, 2022
- Made changes to how deleted user accounts are stored in the database
March 24, 2022
- Ability to configure app with customer’s logo and colors.
- Bug fixes.
March 16, 2022
- API improvements.
- Functionality updates and look & feel finalization for administration portal.
- Final changes to achieve full accessibility compliance.
- Bug fixes.
January 24, 2022
- Availability of full API documentation.
- Look & feel updates to administration portal.
- Improvements in registration and log-in user experience.
- Bug fixes.
December 3, 2021
- Ability to configure assessment preamble on a customer by customer basis.
- Ability for system administrators to download user Account information as needed.
- Bug fixes.
November 15, 2021
- Configuration settings allowing for 1) video fast forward and/or 2) optional journal entries.
- Enable functionality for distributing content to group discussion leaders.
- Changes to improve consistency in Admin table views.
November 2, 2021
- New system generated email to communicate new account access info to users when accounts are created manually or through API.
- New system generated email after a pre-defined inactivity period to remind users to completed assigned tasks.
- Added “Share on LinkedIn” button to completion certificate.
October 13, 2021
- Optional setting allowing users to free-from navigate through training modules.
October 5, 2021
- Performance improvements for admin Dashboard & Reports.
- Video play bar changes to prevent fast forwarding through videos.
- Added ability to assign independent assessment(s) across multiple Plans.
- Enhanced detailed explanation for Overall Score.
Go Culture performs scheduled maintenance on system infrastructure on a regular basis. The maintenance window schedule will show allocated time, but actual time is usually much shorter.
Scheduled Maintenance for Server Security Updates
Scheduled daily, 1:00 am Central, fifteen (15) minute duration allocation. Will only be performed when security patches are available.
Scheduled Maintenance for Feature/Function Release
– Scheduled for March 24, 2022. Fifteen (15) minute duration allocation.
– Scheduled for March 16, 2022. Fifteen (15) minute duration allocation.
– Scheduled for January 24, 2022. Fifteen (15) minute duration allocation.
– Scheduled for December 3, 2021. Fifteen (15) minute duration allocation.
– Scheduled for November 15, 2021. Fifteen (15) minute duration allocation.
– Scheduled for November 2, 2021. Fifteen (15) minute duration allocation.
– Scheduled for October 13, 2021. Fifteen (15) minute duration allocation.
If you have any questions regarding this system information, you may contact us by emailing email@example.com.